Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AH! I wanna get these for my SO when I get paid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH! I wanna get these for my SO when I get paid...

For him: we have this ongoing joke about wolf shirts.

I want either the dinosaurs or robots... I wanted to get him the robots originally, but when I showed him the robots, he linked me to the wolf one. (He has no idea I plan on buying him some haha).

I MUST get these for us.

They're awesome. THEY HAVE A DROP SEAT BACK TOO...
    Plus, I can only imagine us when we're living together... both wearing our footie pajamas...

and if we start to get into an argument or spat, we'll just look at one another in our ridiculous lounging attire, and start cracking up... forgetting any little disagreement. How can you seriously argue with someone in these?! YOU CAN'T. it's win-win.

They're from www.pajamacity.com in case you're interested in a goofy, yet still practical, gift for your SO

Any designs strike your fancy?
    [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

hehe so cute and i love the dinosaur ones!!!!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

I told his mom to get me footie jammies. I have a pair already and love them. Problem is he lives in San Diego so it's hardly ever cold enough there for them and they're pretty expensive. If he was going to come move to me(in Portland Oregon) then I'd get him a pair.

Comment

haha yay for footie pajamas

Comment

ohhh im getting one for Denise, i like those there cute. i remember having alot of those as a kid

Comment

Rofl! My SO sleeps pretty much naked, so they would do him much good , but I like these.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
              Rofl! My SO sleeps pretty much naked, so they would do him much good , but I like these.
              haha mine does too, but I think they're awesome for lounging around the house!
              [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Hahahahaha a 3 wolf jammy!! Those are awesome! Unfortunately, my SO lives in a tropical environment and it would just be too hot for those=(

Comment

DEFINITELY the planes for my pilot.

A second choice would be the space set (below) or the camo:

My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

Awww, so cute!

Comment

Mt 14 year brother has some footie pajamas and one time we ordered pizza and he answered the door while wearing them and the pizza man was like "whoa... nice" lol we joke around about that all the time
                      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I saw these on TV a few days ago, and I have to say I was laughing my butt off
                        Not to mention, I want a pair or two haha!

Not sure if my SO would like these. I'll have to ask haha.

Thanks for sharing ^^

Comment

Ahahaha I'll have to see if I can get anything like that locally. That would be hilarious!

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                          -- Anonymous

Comment

That's so awesome, my SO is always like why don't they make those kinds of things for adults lol I have to show him this! Thanks for sharing these!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I want to get him the ninja monkeys one! We have an ongoing inside joke about ninja monkeys XP.

Comment

Working...
                              X