15 days.. going way too slow.. withdraw.. blahh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 days.. going way too slow.. withdraw.. blahh

I don't know whats wrong with me but it's like a feeling of love sickness and something else but it's hard to know what. I feel like I'm just having a bad withdraw issue. Sometimes I don't understand how I'm doing so well and I've always been told I'm stronger then I think.

The first few times he came to visit and after he left I went through depression stages.. Took me a week or two to get over and I was fine. He really makes me happy and he can make me smile and laugh just like that.
    But I guess I miss being with him in person, being able to feel him because I forgot what it's like. I don't remember his kisses, I don't remember what it's like to sleep next to him or what it's like to be in his arms.

So I guess my question is, is there a way to get rid of it? I know time is usually the answer but anything that can make it go faster, or something that can ease it a little. Only 15 days till I see him.. Just want the empty feeling to go away.

Love knows no distance, no age, no race, and no sexuality.

I remember the same feeling in the weeks leading up to our first meet...all I can say is stay busy. That's the easiest way to make the time go by and ward off any yucky feelings.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I also suggest to keep busy. (This is from someone who has been snowed in her house for 3 days with absolutely nothing to do!) If you want to feel close to him, you could always make him something or write him a letter. That's what I do when my SO is unavailable and I feel like time is going by way too slow.

Comment

Working...
      X