6 months!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 months!!!

We've made it to 6 months, and I've been told it just gets easier (fingers crossed). It's been so so hard but so so amazing. He's changed my life in so many ways and I pray for much much more time!
    Ontop of that good news, he's also coming back in 4 days. 4 DAYS! I'm super excited!!! Does anyone else get nervous though? The last time he came back, the day he did, I was all over the place and when I was going to pick him up, I had awful butterflies. I felt like I was going to be sick. Does the happen to anyone else? Does anyone want to share success stories? Thank you!

Congrats on 6 months. I got nervous like crazy before my boyfriend got here out of sheer nerves. Don't worry, it's normal.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aw, congratulations! I still get those crazy butterflies! haha

Comment

Congrats! All normal!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Congrats on 6 months!
          Some things get easier, but always remember that both of you still have lots of crazy waitin to be revealed to each other One of the excitements of a long enduring relationship Just be prepared for the goods and the bads.
          Oh man I get SO many butterflies!
          My man comes back in 5 days! He leaves RIGHT before Christmas, but who says Christmas can't be on the 23rd, yeah? =P
          The BEST stories I have are when we have done special things for each other at the airport...silly things like making a sign with their name on it (and wearing a chauffeur cap), flowers, dressing up SUPER fancy, ya know...fun things

Have fun with your Man

Comment

Working...
          X