Daily Blog Entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Blog Entries

Hey everyone, as you know it is getting closer to me and my Valkyrie until we meet in person for the first time. Since I am going to be with her for 9 days we both want to write an entry everyday we are together and include pictures of us and the places we went to go see. We'll also post some pictures here too!!

For those wondering, we are going to be in Singapore for the first 3 1/2 days of the trip and then we will be back in Malaysia for the remaining 5 1/2 days.
    Our blog:
    https://ldlthetruestory.blogspot.com/

Ohhh we both are super excited, and cannot wait!

Also if you want to comment, you have to be a follower first... and we'll try to respond as soon as possible
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Good luck! I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas down here in Singapore! I'll definitely be stalking your blog. Have fun and have a safe trip

Comment

That's great! I hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas together! Have a fun and safe trip

Comment

2 DAYS until I fly away!!!
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the first official landed blog posts.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
          X