9 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 Months

Today is my So and I's 9 month again.. We have been together for 3 years but he recently moved to Texas. We barely talk anymore, and Its putting a toll on our relationship. He can't talk because he has no Phone and limited computer access thanks to his dad. Anyone have any thoughts on how to make it through this?

Why don't you consider getting him a prepaid phone as a gift.They even have plans for just messaging or unlimited talk and text with Metro PcS and other similar companies for a fixed rate and without a contract. My SO and i used to have an issue with that because i had a prepaid phone and couldn't talk long. We would chat online or text through email because i had limited messages. Or maybe even a calling card so he can call you on his house phone without running up the bill. I think he could also go to internet cafes or libraries and use the internet there so you two can at least see each other even if you have to type to each other. Hope this helps ;-) ps. Happy 9 month

Comment

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. The prepaid phone is a good idea, as is perhaps a phone card so he can call on a landline? why not commit to writing emails to each other? Old fashioned letters work wonders too.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
      X