Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow

So...tomorrow I get on a plane and fly from Dallas to Edmonton. Then I get to be with Alex for an entire two weeks. I'm excited with a tinge of nervousness. On Christmas I'm meeting his grandparents (who he thinks extremely highly of) and he's never introduced a girl to them before. I'm very nervous to say the least ^^;

Dress warm there is alot snow here!!! Make sure you go to West Edmonton Mall if you havent already gone. Im sure his parents will like you. Have Fun!!!

Comment

Have fun!!

Comment

Have a great time!!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Oh wow! Time went by fast! Have a great trip!!

Comment

enjoy and prepare for the cold eh, it's really cold here, two seconds outside and you might be an ice cube if your not careful. All kidding aside have fun and i'm sure everything will be fine

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

It's natural to be nervous when meeting family - I was the same when I met my SO's mom, and I'm still a tad nervous about meeting his dad next trip around. XD Have a great time with Alex, and I hope it goes well. Just remember to be yourself; that's all you can do.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by twolips28 View Post
                Dress warm there is alot snow here!!! Make sure you go to West Edmonton Mall if you havent already gone. Im sure his parents will like you. Have Fun!!!
                we went to WEM the first visit ^^;; but, yus, it was absolutely amazing. (I'll be going to Slave Lake, though, not staying in Edmonton)

Comment

Have fun!!!

Comment

Have fun. I hope everything goes wonderfully. I'm sure his grandparents will like you too . Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X