Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postponed Visit: Pretty upset at the weather right about now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postponed Visit: Pretty upset at the weather right about now.

So, it's snowing too hard for John to get here tonight--

I've been SOOOOO looking forward to this visit for SOOOOOO long, and I just found out he decided it can't happen as planned. He's still coming, but it will be later, maybe tomorrow, maybe sometime this weekend, I don't know. He's still gotta leave on Tuesday, so it sucks.

I know it's not safe, and I know this is better, but I can't stop crying.

Only place to vent and cry where people understand how devastating that can be is LFADLand....

I'm so angry and so disappointed and so sad and so frustrated and so stressed (major exam tonight and job interview tomorrow morning), and I just feel like I'm boiling over right now.

It's probably better that he can come after your exam and job interview. Just stay focused on those things!

I would be feeling the same way you are, though.

I'm sending good thoughts that the weather clears up very soon!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that; even though he's safe, it doesn't stop the disappointment. *hugs*

Give yourself some space. Let yourself give some focus and perspective on the interview and exam. Best of luck on both of them, truly.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm sorry

Best of luck tonight and tomorrow!
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

I am sorry. But focus on the fact that he WILL be coming to you. You will be in his arms soon. I know it doesn't make the pain go away...but maybe bring some comfort. (((HUGS)))
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

have a nice call with him tonight and calm down, make a plan for when he can make it out. check the weather and such. focus on your stuff right now then relax with him this weekend no worries.

Comment

Aye the snow can be rubbish when it ruins travel plans for our LDRs. I hope he can get there sooner rather than later and that your exam and your interview went well .

Comment

Working...
              X