Nivea LDR contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nivea LDR contest!

"Will you be miles away from your special someone on New Year's Eve? NIVEA is bringing two deserving couples together for a romantic evening in Times Square. Tell us your story and tell all your friends and family to vote for you. You could have an unforgettable midnight kiss in the middle of Times Square!"

I just found this contest out! You enter by telling your LDR story then have people vote for you. so you and your SO can meet up in New York for new years eve!
    The last day to enter is December 20th. And it's open to international ldr's as long as one person is from the U.S and the other is eligible to travel to the US immediately (i.e. a visa, or apart of the visa waiver program/ passports and what not)

https://www.facebook.com/NIVEAusa?v=app_167800556586606

This is such a cute contest! Thanks for posting. I wish I could enter, but my fiance would never get approved for a tourist visa to the United States. Hopefully someone from this site will get a chance!

Comment

I wish...but my SO is leaving the day before, it kinda would be pointless XD

Comment

It won't work for me- But if anyone signs up, let us know! I'm sure those of us who could would vote for you!

Comment

I would sign up but I think both people have to be 18. My SO is 17. Plus I don't think his mom would like that too much xD

First Met Online: May 08
          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Damnit, no one of us is from the States
            If not I would have won, surely

Comment

Cute contest. If anyone signs up let us know!

Comment

I've seen this but for some reason I really cant access the page - it just takes me to my own Facebook page. Maybe because I have a UK ISP?

Anyways hopefully my SO will have time to enter for us. It would be so magical!

If we do...will you guys vote for us?
                Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

sounds nice but me and Denise are gonna be scotland together at that time, hope whoever wins has a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by London-FortCollins View Post
                    I've seen this but for some reason I really cant access the page - it just takes me to my own Facebook page. Maybe because I have a UK ISP?

Anyways hopefully my SO will have time to enter for us. It would be so magical!

If we do...will you guys vote for us?
                    Yep! I'll vote for you!

Comment

Of course I will vote for you !
                      Unfortunately I can't participate, if not I could have asked in all the forums I go (a lot !) to vote for me
                      I hope someone from LFAD will win !

Comment

I might sign up, but we don't have much of a story.

Comment

whoever signs up will get tons of votes from me and friends.

Comment

the couple courtney and chris sound like they need the votes pretty badly! i would vote for them, cause they could use it

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                              the couple courtney and chris sound like they need the votes pretty badly! i would vote for them, cause they could use it
                              Agreed! I voted for them. They have a great story!

Comment

Working...
                              X