Starting to lose that spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to lose that spark

Everyone handles the distance differently and some people do feel they've lost that spark if they're gone from their SO too long for a variety of reasons, mostly just they need the physical attention such as hugging and kissing as well as the verbal/communication aspect. More than likely when you go back home to California you'll regain that spark and things will improve, if not then you can work on trying to fix it in person. Right now just be as supportive as you can, reassure her of your feelings, maybe send an e-card or e-roses, and just generally try and do little things to remind her that you still care and want to be able to keep the relationship alive.

Comment

Like LadyMarchHare said, I think that sometimes the absence of physical closeness can be an issue. Sometimes it's hard to have that romantic spark when you're so far from each other. I agree with LadyMarchHare about reassuring her of your feelings for her and everything. And an idea that I had while reading LadyMarchHare's post was try looking into none cyber things. Luckily for you, you're not in separate countries so maybe you could send her flowers, not e-flowers, but call like 1800 Flowers or something and have them delivered to her. Just try doing things that you can do physically even at a distance.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Do something she wouldn't expect to show her how much you love her.
        Why not sending her flowers with a warm word ? I'm sure it will make her feel better !
        Tell her you understand, and to wait one more month, because everything will be as before

Comment

Working...
        X