Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selfish request for good thoughts and prayers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selfish request for good thoughts and prayers.

After what's happened to Caitlin I am panicking. Ian is suppose to fly out of Heathrow at 10:30 am in 44 hours, the airport has been closed more days than its been open this last week, and more snow is falling and is suppose to continue through his departure date/time on Wednesday. ALSO he is landing in Boston an hour south of here at 110pm that same day.. and its been snowing there all day and is suppose to continue through Wednesday.

Please, Please, please.. say some prayers, a blessing, good thoughts, whatever you believe in.. that his flight won't be canceled and he will be safe.

I know it sounds completely selfish and I admit that it totally is.. but its been 3 years and 55 days since I've seen my love. I have been strong.. but I am losing it.. I need him here. We only have 17 days.. a delay like Caitlin's will cut it down to 12 days.

Please.. thanks. Michelle

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

I don't think it's selfish at all to want good thoughts and prayers. People ask for them all the time for lesser things and I think you and Caitlin both deserve them wholeheartedly. I'm sending a ton of good karma your way and I hope you get the full amount of time with him as you deserve every bit of it.

Comment

You're not being selfish at all, sending lots of thoughts and good karma your way
      and I hope you get to see Ian
      [CENTER]

Comment

It's not selfish - there's plenty of room for good prayers and energies for loads of people, sweetie.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
          I don't think it's selfish at all to want good thoughts and prayers. People ask for them all the time for lesser things and I think you and Caitlin both deserve them wholeheartedly. I'm sending a ton of good karma your way and I hope you get the full amount of time with him as you deserve every bit of it.
          heh that made me tear up even more! thanks for that *huggles*

i'll try and send postive vibes and thoughts for your love to come on that day, while you guys are at it send some positive vibes for me as well for Thursday all seems clear then with the weather then

Comment

I really hope everything works out for the best. You deserve to get as many days together with your SO as possible.
            I'll send prayers your way.

Comment

Prayers to you, Ian, Caitlin, and Denise! Hugs to you all for having to deal with this.

Comment

Hey, I am sending lots of love your way and praying he gets there on time and safely. If its any help the snow has stopped, its just the severe temps now. We have been watching local news and they have admitted the stuff up they have made and are working around the clock to sort it. In addittion I know several people who have had their flights cancelled are being transferred to Gatwick or Luton or Stansted to make their connecting flights because it is costing too much to feed and accommodate everyone.

Positive thought you brave brave person xo

Comment

apparently the airport is gonna remain on a tight leash until Wednesday, thats what i read on the priceline website

Comment

Good vibes, thoughts, prayers, juju - whatever else I can throw in
                    As long as you do the same that snow stays away from NH and doesn't cause any delays for my flight up this weekend (j/k)

Comment

I'm praying for everyone who is flying during the holiday season!

Comment

good vibes from me too! I've just had a crying session to my SO too about this, I'm so worried he won't make it here! We all just have to sit and wish for the best! We never get snow... this is two years in a row now, it's no fun at all. I feel the urge to hit anyone who says they like the snow...

There's bound to be a lapse in the showers eventually though, just hope it's sooner rather then later =/

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Praying for everyone.....

(((((((Michelle and Ian))))))))
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Safe travels everyone over the holidays.

Comment

Hey Michelle,

You are not being selfish at all. I couldn't imagine not seeing my SO for that amount of time!! I will most certainely be keeping you in my prayers!!

PS: Cannot wait to hear how everything goes!!
                              Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Working...
                              X