No announcement yet.

a little hurt and jealous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree withe everyone who that that you have a right to be hurt and jealous. It might be a cultural difference with the dating culture in the US being different than what it is in Europe but... he's getting all dressed up to take out a friend who's just become single?!
    I don't know but when I go out with someone as a friend, they don't get all dolled up (and why would they?!) with suits and cologne and what not.
    Why didn't he take her to meet some of his (single) friends so she can see that it doesn't really need dates to enjoy yourself?
    My boyfriend can meet whoever he wants and it doesn't bother me in the slightest when he's meeting (female) friends for a beer but... I'd be pretty furious if he went on a date!!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

You are completely different breed of girl than me. I would've been way too jealous to even consider it. You should really tell him that you're not okay with it because if you really were it wouldn't bother you. But Im pissed for you, but thats just the kind of person I am. I dont think I could be with him for a while if I stayed with him at all. .... lemme calm down and get back to my job
      But talk about it and I hope it works out for you

Comment

Working...
      X