Friends House Fire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends House Fire...

There was a knock on the door around 10 pm....the rest is a blur.

My best friend lives down the street. Her house caught on fire tonight and her Mom died inside. I was the one with the contact info and it was just a horrible night. I was waiting for her to get there with her boyfriend...when she pulled up I instantly rushed into her arms. I was half dressed..(snow falling)...hair a mess and bawling my eyes out.

Horrible horrible night.

I just got home. I waited with crisis till her Dad got there...

The pain, heartbreak, and sadness I saw around me I can't even begin to explain. I will never ever complain about some small insignificant thing. It truly puts things into persepective. My love is leaving in the morning to be here for Christmas. I just want to fall into his arms and cry my heart out.

Please say a prayer for my friend Jenn. and the entire family. This is hell.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I will definitely keep them in my thoughts!

Comment

awww no love and light being sent to her and her family *huggles*

Comment

oh my god I'm so sorry for their loss!

Comment

Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I'll pray for them. xx
          Although this distance breaks my heart,
          And it's unbearable when we're apart,
          I know that it will all be fine,
          As my heart is yours,
          And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Lots of prayers for your friend and her family...

Comment

My heart and good energies to your friend. I'm so sorry to hear this. Did she lose everything? Was some of the house/her items salvageable?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Omg that's horrible. Things like this really put things into perspective... what a terrible thing to happen right before Christmas. Must be so unbearable for your friend. Be there for her now ♥

Comment

I'm so sorry for you and for your friend and her loss...I will say a prayer for you and her family

Comment

You are all in my prayers dear...

Comment

oh my god I am so so unbelievably sorry for your best friends loss and the horrible night you both had. especially right before Christmas? how devastating sending good vibes, thoughts, love, energy, and anything else positive their way. <3

Comment

These things always seem to happen right before Christmas. I have no clue why. I'm so sorry good thought and prayers for you and your friend and her family.

Comment

Working...
                        X