I love her but I have to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her but I have to go

Right now, I'm struggle with my feeling. I had this problem again after a year.
    Last year in December, we broke up because of her family. Then we back together in March. Her family doesn't know, she hides our relations. Yet we have not met up till now, because i have been threatened by her sister to not meet and to stay away from my SO. After few months been together again, her sister found out that my SO still keep in touch with me. They are not happy because of they hated me so much. We argued a lot because of this. And she pushed me to meet as she been pushed by her sisters to get married soon because her age is nearly 30s. I know her family is really meant much to her. I rather let her go than she hurts her family. She been saying to me that she gonna hates her sisters for the rest of her life if they destroy our relations. I know i can't do it, i can't leave it, i can't lose her again but i have too go
    We are together every second as we can. Talk on the phone while we re on our way to office and continue with online call at Skype till our working hours done, And we did this everyday.. In the weekend, we will online call all day long till we fell asleep.
    Have you guys ever through this? How can i reduce it? by not hurting my self...

Hmm... so sorry about your gf family.

I live in Indonesia, and next March i will be 30. I know the pressure of being a single girl in Asia country. And trust me, they don't count LDR or Internet relationship as a real relationship.

I've been on your gf position. Its very hard. Had to hear the "abusive" sentences from your sisters and parent. About how stupid i am because i believe in someone that i never met before. Its very different than western family, here in Asia, family members seemed "had right" to messed with other family members life.

If you really serious with her, you should meet her family, and show them that you exist, and you really want to be serious with her you should "ask her" to her family. If you kept "hiding" in shadow, it will cause her trouble. They will think she was lying, or simply you just a shadow. I don't know for sure why her family hate you. But mine hate my ex because he never really show he really serious.

My ex said he will come, and settle this down, but it never happens. When he said e.g i will come in March, i told this to my mom, and we wait untl march.. but things happens, and then he say April, and again other things happens (like his brother had accident, etc). He never make it.. and thats looks extremely bad in front of my family!! Its breaking me apart, and i feel very disappointed because when i choose to against all of my family, he gave up and me and choose to step back when i really need him.

So, if you really love her, go there and made them believe that you are serious!

Comment

Working...
    X