Got his x-mast present!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got his x-mast present!

I am not celebrating x-mast, so does my SO but we do agree to send each other a present... And i just open his present yesterday!

He gave me several things (i post the picture on my profile).. He does remember that i love red! hehehe... i am so happy!

I know this sound bit childish, and i do really know its not all about the present... but i can't help to ask... How about you guys? what x-mast present from your SO? come on.. share the happiness!

Merry x-mast for those who's celebrate!

My boyfriend sent me something, but it hasn't arrived yet. I know one thing is the new world of warcraft expansion, but I have no idea what else.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I gave my boyfriend a Dropkick Murphy's t-shirt, Slash's autobiography and the 5th Season on Hey Arnold on DVD, He got me a Harry Potter Cookbook, the 3rd Season on Dexter and a Wizard of Oz blanket

He always complains that he's not good at buying gifts, but He always always gets me things that I LOVE
      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

My husband spoiled me royally this Christmas, and couldn't wait to give me his gifts. I was just as bad, so neither of us have anything to open today! haha.
        I am glad you had such a great Christmas surprise

Comment

I got him a bento box, an onigiri mould, a dinosaur sandwich cutter, Some lacquered chopsticks, a hat, and some doggy socks for when we get our puppy. I think I've got him more but I can't remember :P oh yes... private stuff...

He's coming on Monday, so we haven't exchanged gifts yet, but I think he got me a digital photoframe, and something else but I don't know what. We shall see. I'll just be happy for him to be here, I don't need presents off him!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

My ex got me a shimmering body spray from Victoria Secret and I got him two Oakley t-shirts, but he decided that he doesn't want them, so i'm going to return them and make him a home made cheesecake as he told me he would love that more then clothing <3

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
              My ex got me a shimmering body spray from Victoria Secret and I got him two Oakley t-shirts, but he decided that he doesn't want them, so i'm going to return them and make him a home made cheesecake as he told me he would love that more then clothing <3
              Ohhhh... VS shimmering body spray.. thats a good one! and i do wish i could bake for my SO! i think its more special (with all the time and effort :P) especially because i know he had sweet tooth! (well we both are!)

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
                I got him a bento box, an onigiri mould, a dinosaur sandwich cutter, Some lacquered chopsticks, a hat, and some doggy socks for when we get our puppy. I think I've got him more but I can't remember :P oh yes... private stuff...

He's coming on Monday, so we haven't exchanged gifts yet, but I think he got me a digital photoframe, and something else but I don't know what. We shall see. I'll just be happy for him to be here, I don't need presents off him!
                Yesterday i wish the same thing i guess, that's why the song "All i want for x-mast is you" from Mariah Carey keep playing on my head he he he he.. sure that would be the best present!!

Comment

Your red themed package is lovely Uniquefem! Rane and I don't have the money for Christmas gifts this year, but having his green card arrive was the best gift either of us could have asked for anyway.

Comment

Sorry if this is offensive to some people, but it made me laugh so much. I got him a t-shirt with a picture of two Jesus's having sex and "Jesus F***ing Christ" underneath hahaha. he'll love it.

I don't know what I got yet! I haven't got anything for christmas as he's bought me a good birthday present instead - my birthday is next week.

Comment

We're exchanging gifts on Friday when he comes up. He's already bought mine, but wont even give me a hint as to what it is. I haven't got his yet, though I know what I'm getting him, and I'll get it before he arrives here at the end of the week.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                      - A. A. Milne

Comment

I made a scarf and hat for my SO, he opened it today and he loves it!

Technically he bought a plane ticket for a birthday/christmas present (my bday's on the 31st) so we could see each other. He let it slip though that he's bought me something small as well, I won't get it until monday or tuesday though.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                        -- Anonymous

Comment

I made him a mouse pad with our pictures. Well he work with computer all the time.... and i don't see any picture on his office.. so a mouse pad with our pictures kind of cute. I order it from Jakarta, and it was arrive 3 days ago.... very late i know..

And another thing that i gave him is a magic mug. You know... the one that could change colors/pictures when you put hot or cold water inside. When its cold its only said "getting lost with you was definitely not on my travel "to do" list, but i cant refuse to do it all over again!" but when you put hot water on the mug, that line will gone, and our pictures with Macau tower will showed up.. hehe...

Its one and only because i design it my self i hope he will like it...

I already took picture of the mouse pad.. its bit blurry because i took it from my cellphone. But the mug.. duhh i forgot to do it, and after pack it with very nice gift wrap ... i remember i haven't took any picture of it! but ill upload the picture on the side of the mug tho...

I'll put it on my album

Comment

Working...
                          X