What you say??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you say??

What you guys say, When your EX Lover still sending you a Flowers?
    Do ya hurting ? or Do ya Like it? or Do ya ignore it? Do ya tears? Do ya hate it?
    What is your reactions next?

~~~ Officially Brake up ~~~~

Ask your ex lover what are his/her feelings toward you. I don't know the details about the break up, if it was mutual or one initiated it. But you can ask if they have intentions of working on the relationship or if they want to keep as friends. Because of both sides want to work on it, do it. But if one wants and the other no, well that is super painful for the willing part.

In my case if it was a recent breakup I would hurt and question myself, but old break ups are in the past!

Best wishes!

Comment

haha i guess it depends on my/ her current situation and the terms of the breakup. If im currently seeing someone and she isnt Id think trying to cause trouble, if neither of us are id guess she was lonely and wanted a way to feel better about herself so wanted me back. I guess i've been made cynical by my ex's :-p

Comment

Update..

We broke up in a good way. Our situations won't allowed us to be together. Families & friends are not supportive.
        If you were the girl and received a flowers from your EX, does it hurt you a lot? or does it make you happy?
        As you both know, it's impossible for being together.

Input?

~~~ Officially Brake up ~~~

Comment

I've never been in a situation like that, so I'm not talking from experience, but I image I'd be hurt. Break up is still a break up, regardless of whether it was mutual or happened in a nasty way, and it might not feel so good to receive flowers from your ex when you're trying to move on or recover from the heart-break.

Comment

Yup I'd be quite upset about it, as I'd be confused as to where I stood.

As you say it's impossible that you can be together, it would probably hurt me more knowing that the guy wanted me, and loves me enough to send me the flowers - but nothing can ever happen. I'd struggle to move on.

Comment

I'd be pissed off. Once I break up with someone, I want them to leave me alone.

Comment

Hmmmmm I wouldn't expect a positive reaction, I think it could stir up a few emotions... confusion as well as the others already mentioned here...
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

At first i was thinking... yeah, if you're not seeing anyone and she's not seeing anyone, and you want to be together, but cant right now... well, then the flowers would make a girl feel nice and important, and not forgotten. It's not a good thing if in such case you move on too quickly. But that's if you still talk though...

Then I gave it a thought and really if you can't be together and decided not to wait for each other and decided to move on, dont. if you really feel the need to send them something (im a kind of person that does what they want to do/feel they want to do) - try an e-card... but just one.
                  I know when my ex was still sending me things after the break up, more - he even came over to visit me every time i said it was over, it lead to tears and eventually to 'making up'... lasted another month... then the break up happens again... actually ... i broke up with him 4 times at least, and at the end i was just super pissed off that he wouldn't leave me alone, even though he knew that at that point back then i couldnt do an LDR.

There really is heaps of things to be considered.

Comment

Thanks so much for the input and opinion.
                    Obviously, i want her back to me and how i wanted she came to me and say, Let's make it work.
                    But that would be impossible as she can't take any temptation. Basically, what i did now might hurts her
                    or perhaps she ll hate me. I'd sent her favourite food through
                    a delivery man. I have no idea what would be her reactions then.
                    I just want her to know that i still care about her even she'd forgotten me. I knew i won't
                    be received anything and it can't make her come to me again but at least i'm happy to do so.
                    People might say that i'm a stupid but this is Love.
                    I hope there's a miracle

Comment

I'd be angry. I would make sure they knew it was not to happen again.
                      If it's impossible like you say, leave the poor chick alone to greive and move on. Don't mess with people, you know?
                      If there's a chance for the relationship, by all means try to get her back, but if there isn't you're just causing more pain.
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                      X