I'm in Virginia!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Virginia!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D

Sooooo, I've been away from the site for a bit :x buuut! Today/yesterday as of 1 hour ago, (the 28th) I arrived in Virginia to finally meet Nolan The 28th also happens to be our 9 month xD So that worked out perfectly. Alsoooooo, everything has been amaziiiiing! So much better than I could have ever imagined.

Anywho, that's all for now xD Here is a picture, of when I had just gotten off the train. After we hugged and all that... I am also on the phone because I promised my mommy I would call home
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

YAY!
    Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Aww, I'm glad you guys got to meet! Have a GREAT time!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Congrats on the big meet! Have a great time

Comment

Congrats Alisha , i'm glad you made it to Virgina safely and you are with Nolan. I was actually thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had met Nolan yet

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Thanks everyone! We're having an AMAZING time together so far I absolutely love it.

@Riyko: Awwwws xD Haven't talked to you in a while! Or anyone else on here, for that matter. haha Yeah, I'm here! Finally got to meet him.
              [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Congrats!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

Comment

awww yay! have so much fun!

Comment

@lily: it has been a while, but it's understandable, i mean with the planning to meet Nolan and all. I'm glad you were able to meet him, now i'll just wait for an update when you get back :3

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Congrats! I actually live in Virginia lol

Comment

Awww you guys are adorable! (though I just can't get over the hat... *Duke fan* )

Comment

Working...
                        X