well, we broke up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, we broke up.

it happened on the 26th. so it was only three days ago. he apparently didn't feel the same way anymore. i've been miserable every since, while he's moved on. well i just wanted to thank Michelle and Frank for this site while i was in a long distance relationship, and everyone who's replied to any of my threads. and everyone else! you all made me not embarrassed to be in a ldr. i only wish i got my t-shirt before we broke up. :/

Awk I'm so sorry to hear about this ):
    Hope you'll be okay x.
    [CENTER]

Comment

I am so sorry. Don't keep your thoughts in your head...find a way to let it out...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

awww im so sorry. there will be something better for you down the road. Hang in there!

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. I know how hard it can be, but don't give up hope just yet. I went through 2 failed LDR's before finding the right girl So there is hope as of yet.
          Peace be with you
          Love is the only thing that can cross all boundaries and cannot be stopped. It crosses countries, continents, oceans and even the stars themselves. It makes peace in the middle of war, and stops hatred in it's tracks. -Anon

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - Apostle Paul in his first letter to the Church at Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that! Keep your chin up
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
            X