No announcement yet.

How did you find this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I googled long distance relationships and it was one of the first results! Became a member that same day.

Comment

I was looking for things for LDR couples to do, found the list, saw that there was a community, and joined shortly after. =)

Comment

I found it on Google, I can't remember what I was looking for, clearly something on Long Distance Relationships. So glad I found this website (:
        [CENTER]

Comment

Yay For the past couple days I have been searching for people who are in LDRs on Twitter. Hopefully I can find us some more great members that way!
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

google...I was looking for ldr chat rooms actually, I was hoping to find one person to talk to that would actually understand my situation. Ended up finding like what....30? 50?
            How many members are we by the way???
            Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Originally posted by ettie View Post
              google...I was looking for ldr chat rooms actually, I was hoping to find one person to talk to that would actually understand my situation. Ended up finding like what....30? 50?
              How many members are we by the way???
              We currently have 490 members. You can see the current total by looking at the bottom of the forum page.
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

Hi all I found this site by doing a google search for just LDR...nice to have people who know what's things are like and hear and be able to give advice on something that we are all ,unfortunately, all deal with

Comment

I found it by google as well. I was writing Kevin a story about how we met, and he really loved it and said I should share it with others. I googled Military Girlfriend Stories and I found this site. I never did share the story though. LoL

Comment

I found it by searching on google too XD I was missing my SO cause we hadnt had much time to talk and i think i searched long distance relationship advice to find something to help me cope =)

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                      We currently have 490 members. You can see the current total by looking at the bottom of the forum page.
                      Big WOW!! 490!!!?!?!?! Big congrats for Michelle and Frank and for long distance relationships!!! That number put a smile on my face!!
                      Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                        Oh and I found the place, thanks Michelle. We are now 494!!! We keep growing!!!
                        Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

I too found the site through Google, I think I googled long distance relationships or something along those lines.

Comment

google landed me here when i was searching for info on long distance relationships. it was shortly after my visit to michigan for the first time. I was miserable and wanted ideas on how to stay close even when we were so far apart and both feeling like pulling away. we both deal with emotional things by internalizing it and becoming isolated. I didnt want to do that to him and he agreed that he didnt want to either. so i became a lurker, then a member that wasnt very active. and here I am again after his visit over xmas very active. the support and advice here are awesome.

Comment

Google. My fiance and I were at a point where things felt stale and I was looking for things we could do together. I googled "Things to do in a long distance relationship," and somehow this site was one of the first I found. That was almost a year ago. Turns out that things were stale because of the activity we were doing --- we're both gamers and have since changed to a different game that we both enjoy a lot more. Now, just joined the members-only section today finally after following the site all this time, and now the Facebook page as well for a few months. Best part is, the game that he and I play is also being played by a lot of other people who either currently are or have previously been in a LDR, so it's easy to find people to relate to.

Comment

Marian told me about the site and gave me the link ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X