Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend made the site! :P

Comment

I'm pretty sure I used Stumble Upon and it took me to the list of things for couples to do. I used it a few times, and eventually wandered to the forums (:
      You are at the beginning of your life, perhaps you will have many loves... but if you are fortunate, you will have only one love.

Comment

Facebook....
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I was searching "Long Distance Relationships" on google and found this site
          "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I googled 'long distance relationship forum' and this came up I wanted to see if there was anyone else in the same predicament as myself, and I'm so happy I stumbled on this site!

Comment

I googled something about questions for couples or LDRs and i found this place.

Comment

I googled 'long distance relationships'.

Comment

i googled long distance relationships and found this site!

Comment

I'll join the googlers haha

Comment

Google. Which is good, because I was looking for something like this. After I sifted through pages of crap about why LDRs can't work.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Working...
                      X