Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Year Anniversary coming up...any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Year Anniversary coming up...any suggestions?

So It's our 2 year anniversary on the 13th of February...and I'm looking for any gift or activity ideas (i get to see her!) that anyone out here has. She lives in the Ann Arbor area of MI if anyone has specific thoughts. Thanks!
    "4..3..2..TRIO!" <3 2-13-09

There are some gift ideas in the "things for LDR couples to do" forum. Also depends if you want to do something storebought (I believe 2nd anniversaries are china/cotton) or handmade. You could also try getting her something that's her favorite color, is something she likes, etc.

Comment

That's my anniversary date too!

I'm not sure what your girlfriend would like, but I'll tell you what I'm getting my SO. I've been working on a digital scrapbook with pictures of us from the past year. If you don't have enough pictures, you can include poems/quotes/pictures that describe a certain theme, i.e. Christmas tree for Christmas, with lyrics of a Christmas song. I'm also getting him a digital keychain that's gonna include not only pictures of us but also his family and maybe his favorite music artists.

And like above, there's tonsss of ideas on here! If you do a search, you'll find lots of ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X