No Connection OMG!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Connection OMG!!!!

Tonight for some odd reason things started off okay, however my gf decided to end things by stating she doesn't see any connections with us and from now on were only friends.

We been together for over a year. We are indeed long distance as she lives in Florida, and I live in Rhode Island. She asked me, "If I felt a connection?" I simply didn't know what to say due to misunderstanding over the phone. She simply didn't feel a connection between us.

how do you deal with a break-up like this?

o wow im sorry to hear that! i would ask her why the sudden change of feelings, is it something that she is going through, or feeling, is it her, or is it because of you, or something you did, or if someone swayed her opinions, i would deffinately try getting to the bottom of it.

Everyone is different, and with that said, everyone will deal with situations differently. while some may sit and let the tears out till there are no more, others may go paly a sport, or hang with friends, etc. FIND WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU! and roll with it.

we will always be here too if you need any of us!

hope everything gets better!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

How long have you been together? Are you long distance?

Did she say why she felt that way?

There is a lot of info missing here if you needed some real advice.. I'm so sorry, my bf just left me too if it is any consolation.

Comment

Originally posted by AshleyH View Post
        How long have you been together? Are you long distance?

Did she say why she felt that way?

There is a lot of info missing here if you needed some real advice.. I'm so sorry, my bf just left me too if it is any consolation.
        The post says they've been together a year and are long distance.

Anyway, it sounds to me like something may be going on in her life and it's affecting her feelings or making her doubt them. Either that or she's been sitting on this 'connection-less' idea for a while and didn't know how to bring it up. I'd certainly talk with her more, see if there's something you both can do to return the spark or if she truly does feel this way and no longer wants a relationship.

Comment

I totaly agree with LadyMarch, that's the best thing to do, in my opinion.

Comment

Wow, I'm sorry! I agree with LMH. See if there is something that can be done to save the relationship. Good luck to you, hang in there

Comment

Working...
            X