gotta wait another year for my new years kiss...=[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta wait another year for my new years kiss...=[

I'm on the west coast, so we got about an hour left til 2011!

Anyone here not able to kiss their SO when the clock strikes 12? Or are you one of the lucky ones? =]

Not with him. Had to come home yesterday I didn't wanna fly out a day or two before I had school again. So here I am with my drunk cousin in law and my boyfriend is 1,000 miles away and not replying to my txts.

Comment

One of the unlucky ones! just joined to be able to rant on this forum. I've been fighting back tears. He's in NY and past drunk and looking ready to pass out and I'm a jelly belly that I can't be having fun with him. I'm at home watching TV. Kinda sucks to watch midnight strike in NY and not be able to kiss him and then watch it again in CA and still no kiss from my baby. This our first year as a LD couple because last year we were just friends but long distance.
      hate to be the one sad while he was out having fun. :/

Comment

Unfortunate soul checking in.... getting a NYE kiss is kinda hard from 10,000 miles away... sigh.

Comment

I'm one of the unlucky ones. -sigh-

First Met Online: May 08
          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

I didn't get to spend New Years with my SO either =( Its sucked, but I had a great time with my family. He is 2 hours in front of me, so he sent me a beautiful message at midnight his time.

On a positive note today signals 2 more months before he is back =)

Comment

Didn't get to spend New year with my SO either. Especially because we're 8 hours apart... it felt a bit wrong.
              Was a bit sad about it at first, but then when I went to a new year party I cheered up. He had sent me a nice e-mail, which made me happy when I got home this morning.

I just hope we'll get to spend next new year together.

Comment

My NYE was the creepiest I have ever had.
                Without my SO, with my mother, and my grand parents, who didn't speak to me at all... I didn't get what was the matter...
                I was tired and annoyed by this day, so I went to my bed at around 11.45pm...
                Fortunately when I woke up, I spoke with my SO for like 2hrs !

Comment

Unlucky i didnt even stay up me and my so both fell asleep on the phone before 11. I had family over and so did he. But we just wanted eachother. Regardless, im greatful I got to talk to him,
                  Hope everyone has a happy/healthy new year!
                  I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

We spend yesterday together, but he had to go home at 4.. So I was just texting him. And then of course my phone dies bang on 12. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year.. x
                    Although this distance breaks my heart,
                    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                    I know that it will all be fine,
                    As my heart is yours,
                    And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

I spent NYE without my SO - with our distance, we can't just do a weekend trip, and we're lucky to see each other twice a year... but if all goes well, we're closing the distance this year, so... I hope then I'll have that kiss.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Didn't have him, but he did call me right as the 10..9..8..7 countdown started. So I feel like we entered the new year together, even though he's an hour behind

Comment

Nope, but he called me exactly at 12. 16 hr time difference to Beijing D:
                          Couldn't actually pick up that phone call because I didn't hear it through the rowdy family party I was at, but he called back immediately at 12:03am and picked up on that one

Comment

Unlucky, I had to fly back here on the 30th. Couldn't really talk much either, but he called in the morning to wish me happy birthday so that was enough.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                            -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                            X