Leaving tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving tomorrow!

I can hardly believe it....after 4 months of waiting I'm leaving to be back with him tomorrow!

I'll be spending another wonderful 3 months with him.

I really cant believe it. I woke up a couple of mornings ago with that excited, funny tummy feeling that I havn't had since I was a little kid at Christmas! But right now its not quite sunk in that I'l be back in his arms in just one day.

I just about finished my packing yesterday (2.5 suitcases, bang on the weight limit - I'm no good at travelling light!) and the cabs booked for 8am in the morning.

All that's left now is to beautify, get a good nights sleep...and try not to drive myself mad with excitement!

Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

I know the feeling of waiting 4 months (almost, for me it was 3 and a half month)... and then when the day finally came it felt unreal. Kinda like it was just another day... Have a wonderful trip

Comment

Good luck with a good nights sleep! Boy I can never sleep the day before I see my SO again!

You're gonna have a blast! Congrats!

PS- I think those smilies you have at the bottom accurately describe how I feel the day before I see my SO. teehehe

Comment

How fun!!! Enjoy your time. 3 months is a long time! How exciting!

Comment

Enjoy your trip - have a WONDERFUL three months together.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I hope you manage to get some sleep! If I were you, I would probably be tossing and turning all night in bed because I would be so excited.

Comment

Aw wow, 3 months! That's awesome, I'm happy for you Have a great time together

Comment

wow being able to be with your SO for 3 months is just so amazing!
                I bet you'll be to excited to even fall asleep tonight!
                Hope you have a blast when you're there!
                How envious.
                I can't wait to get back to my SO too!

Comment

Aw thank you so much everyone! Yeah 3 months is awesome. I've had to work really hard at 2 jobs and save for the last 4 to be able to afford it, but its been SOO worth it!

Good job I'm wearing my LFAD tshirt today huh?

I just woke up, I did manage to get some sleep. I know - surprising huh? Just wanted to come on here real quick to say Adieu.

I'll be back in a few days, when my baby has to go back to work, but until then. -TTFN!
                  Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                  X