Trip summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip summary

So some of y'all know I recently went to visit Alex for Christmas. I was in Canada from December 17th to the 31st. I spent the holidays with him, his family, and his friends. It was an amazing time and my favorite/most enjoyable holiday season to date. commitments were made, good things were said, conversations were had and we came out the better for it. His parents welcomed me with open arms and even gave me gifts on par with what they gave their own children (which, while unexpected, was amazing). I spent Christmas day with him, his sister, and his grandparents (who he has never introduced a girl to before me) and they are absolute sweethearts. We all had so much fun >w<

In the end I'm extraordinarily lonely right now and sort of in withdrawal (sorry I haven't included stories, but I'm really having trouble even writing this as I'm struggling slightly with a sort of depression). Alex gave me his favorite shirt and I've been cuddling with it at night as it smells like him. I miss him but he said that he's making a trip down here, hopefully before July. so that's a good thing. And his aunt's getting married this summer so I may be going up there with him shortly after he comes down here, depending on if we're invited or not.

Just wanted to tell y'all about that. Maybe I'll post some stories later and some pictures but right now I'm just...not feeling very happy ^^;

Im happy for you. My girlfriend has already met my family, and she loves them, and so do they... Im gonna meet her family in april, finger crossed But they seem nice as well
    It makes LDRS a bit easier when the parents support you !

Comment

My guy went home today, so i know just how you are feeling. Glad your trip went so well though. =)

Comment

I didn't even know you were going..well I did, but I guess i didn't really remember. I am glad you had an amazing time. Keep your chin up! It won't be long before you see him again!

Comment

Working...
        X