I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help.

I've been struggling the past few days with the distance. For some reason it's been having a bigger impact on me, and I think it may have to do partially with the fact that my SO and I have begun talking on the phone. I feel closer to him because of that, but these past few days he's been hanging out with his friends practically almost every day and I don't want him to feel bad or guilty doing it because it's affecting me like this, I want him to do it. I think the main reason why I'm feeling so bad about this is because there was some drama the first day he went out. And for some reason I can't help but wonder if he's doing something he probably shouldn't be with another girl because his texts are delayed..and I know that he isn't I just can't help it but think something might be going on if he takes 10 minutes to text me back on something, and I can't get these nasty images of him being with some other girl out of my head. And I'm trying to play it cool, and not appear as clingy. I'm trying so hard not to be clingy. He doesn't usually go out, but he needs to to get his mind off of the stress and stuff that's been going on lately, and that's working for him. It's just so incredibly hard to be away from him when all of these other people get to be around him and I can't
    I haven't webcammed with him for 3 days now and we were supposed to yesterday and I got all excited and stupid stuff and he couldn't in the end. And I know that I'm luckier than some couples who only see their SOs every week or whatever..but I'm used to seeing him almost every day.
    I'm supposed to go out with my sister to a movie in a couple hours, but it's going to drag on so slowly..
    My SO doesn't know what time he's going to be home and I know this probably isn't so but it feels like he's not as excited to see me as he used to be and stuff.
    Maybe I sound desperate, depressed and clingy...I'm not tho. I'm just sad, that's all. I just want to hang out with HIM for real for a change and I don't want to have to wait a blasted 2 months and whatever days.

I know you may be thinking 'talk to him about it!' but I can't right now because he's out and I don't want to ruin his fun. He needs to do this, because he rarely does...I just so badly wish I was there with him. He's probably going to find this, read it and then talk to me about it and probably get sad about it...but I don't want him to. I want him to be happy for once.

Maybe this entire thread is all over the place and sad...I just needed to get this out and see if anyone can give me any pointers besides talking to him about it and going out somewhere. Thanks.

I guess I would totally understand you as I am going through the exact same thing as you!
    In fact maybe you're a little luckier you have other forms of contacting him.
    For me, I can only call him from my side.
    And he works 13 hours a day and usually spend his night out after work with his friends either drinking, having supper, or spending time at the KTV with his friends for some singing sessions.
    This really make me think alot like really alot like imaginating him bringing girls home and all since once he got drunk and some scheming girl who likes him said she had no where to go and she followed him him.
    And i know how he is when he's drunk, he's literally goneeeee!
    But he clarified that matter 3 times to me so i guess since guys are actually quite bad at lying and he's not those who would even bother to talk much.
    Him explaining, I would believe and trust him.
    But I totally understand how we can't just stop being paranoid and irritated how we can't talk to them.
    Like why can't he just get his ass home so I can talk to him yet I don't want to be that selfish girlfriend that stops him from going out with his friends.
    I just want him to give me more time to talk to him since we hardly have the chance and he don't seem to talk to me as much as I do.
    Its driving me crazy too!
    I havent talk to him for 4 days already.
    He seems like he preferred we call once in a while and not everyday.
    Cause I would call everyday just cause I miss him.
    But i can't help it! its our only form of communication!

Comment

Something that may help you is when he goes out with his friends, go out with yours. It really doesn't help to sit around waiting for him to come back or worry about what he's doing. If he's out with his friends he may not notice his phone going off but it doesn't necessarily mean he's doing something he isn't suppose to. Try doing your own thing for awhile to get your mind off. Dont jump to any conclusions and try to calm down until you can talk to him again

Comment

Working...
      X