He's gone home today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's gone home today

My feller is now on his way home after spending two perfect weeks with me for christmas. He left this morning and i've been crying on and off all day today. Starting to feel a bit better now though. We won't see each other again till july, but only for a day whilst i am on tour with the orchestra i am in. However that shall be our last goodbye, because we shall be moving together during august!!

This was his first time over to where i live, the isle of man.. He absolutely loved it =). My mum let us stay on our own in her flat, so we could get a feel of what it would be like to live together and it was lovely. He met my family and they all like him and they got on really well.

I shall post some photos later after i've uploaded them.

Is this the first time you had met him in person? I can't remember if you two had met before or not. I am so glad it was wonderful..and that you will be closing the distance soon! I can't wait to see pictures

Comment

WONDERFUL that you had such a great visit!!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

@agentholli: this was our second visit. I went to visit him in holland for 3 weeks in august. =)

I've uploaded some pictures on my profile. =)

https://members.lovingfromadistance....hp?albumid=454

Comment

That's awesome and congrats on going to be closing the distance soon!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I'm so glad you guys had a good trip - how lovely! And it's so exciting that you're going to get to close the distance in August. Yay! So much good news in this post - I love it!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Caity View Post
              @agentholli: this was our second visit. I went to visit him in holland for 3 weeks in august. =)

I've uploaded some pictures on my profile. =)

https://members.lovingfromadistance....hp?albumid=454
              You guys are so happy together. Oh gosh. :3

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
              X