Made it through the holidays without my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it through the holidays without my SO

I am so very happy that the holidays are ended. Don't get me wrong I had a wonderful time with the family but unfortunately I was unable to spend time with my SO cause we both couldn't leave our familaies, because of previous deaths in the year. Now I can look forward to one more holiday Valentines Day to be over and I finally get to see my SO!!

He comes on Feb.20th, and I couldnt be more excited. His birthday is on the 16th, so I am trying to plan something special for the missed Valentines day and birthday I was thinking couple massages? And taking him to dinner and the theatre which is always a good time.

Any one else have some ideas for what I can do? what have you done for your SO on Valentine's day or their birthday?

First off....I am sorry you had to go the holidays without him...You are always so positive about things..love that about you!

Last year for Valentine's Day we weren't able to be together..and I knew our visit was at the beginning of March (HE PROPOSED!)..but anyway..the month of February I mailed him a card each day..or something fun...and then when he got here in March I had reserved a beautiful hotel room complete with a jacuzzi for our time away...
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
    X