Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i give him suggestions without hurting him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i give him suggestions without hurting him?

for better or for worse, i'm not scared of telling him what i want. but only when its about something i know he wont mind about. he is very shy and i dont want to scare him away. here's the problem: sometimes i dont kiss him because i dont like how wet his kisses are. how should i approach this problem? how do i bring it up? how do i tell him without totally smashing his ego?

Sometimes it's better to show than tell. Next time you are together, take the lead and kiss him how you want to be kissed.
    At risk of going TMI, is it too wet because he wants to French every time? If so, teach him the art of closed lip kissing. That will take down the wet factor, and can be very sensual. If he isn't very experienced, it could just be that he doesn't realize there are different kinds of kissing for different moments/situations. Hot and heavy, slow and sweet, a peck, and so forth.

Comment

i don't mind frenching, but i literally have to wipe my mouth when he's not looking.

Comment

I would play around with him and try to slip it in. After a kiss laugh and say "Aww look my mouth is all wet! Try like this" Kiss him the way you want. Then say "now you try. Hey that's really good! I love it when you kiss like that"

Or you can do a game like "simon says" "Simon says kiss me with no tongue" then tell him how much you liked it that way... He'll get the point eventually.

Comment

Just tell him.. or sweetly wipe HIS mouth when you're taking a breather. Let him know he's drowning you and needs to swallow during a make out session. A simple "I love kissing you, but can we make them a little less lubricated?" should do the trick.
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Word choice here is important. Tell him you love his kisses, but you like his kisses more when he does it THIS way instead of THAT way - THIS way really turns you on. And I would do it when you're together so you can demonstrate and show him. And I'd suggest showing him in your reaction how much more you enjoy it.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Word choice is very important. My boyfriend use to be a very slobbery kisser and I just told him and showed him how to kiss without doing that and it's all good now we have a fun relationship with tons of jokes so we kind of made a joke about it.

Comment

Word choice and the tone in which you say it is key. Like the others have said, say it after you kiss, and maybe make a little joke about it, make it light hearted, not like "you suck at kissing" but more of something that you both can laugh at afterwards. Sometimes my boyfriend is a sloppy kisser, and you also just need to take matters into your own hands, if you think he's kissing sloppily, change it yourself, like others have said, make the kiss how you want it to be and he'll follow suit.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

thank you. these are some great suggestions. i think the joking thing might work, i may not incur serious damage that way..... he's great, just really nervous and shy all the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X