No announcement yet.

Pictures: Then and Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. I think this is from our first visit.

Meaning, this would be August of 2009:

And thiiiis would be from our last visit.

So, December of 2010:

Sorry the images are so big.

Comment

this is such a sweet idea for a thread you all look wonderful!

i wish my SO was at ease with having his picture posted on the net.....
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

January 2009...we were so little back then! I was only 15 X)

Most recent- Almost 2 years later, December 2010

Comment

It's so much fun to look at everyone's pictures. Very cute, everyone!

Here's mine (in clickable thumbnail form):

December 10th, 2009

December 31st, 2010
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

November 8, 2009-First Meeting

We have plenty of more recent photos, but I didn't have access to them, so here's one from our August 7, 2010 elopement.

We ended the distance the January before we married
            This is such a good idea! I love looking at all the pictures.

Comment

Hmm I have my pictures, I just dont know how to put them on this thread? Can anyone help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Girl View Post
                Hmm I have my pictures, I just dont know how to put them on this thread? Can anyone help me?
                I found the only way I can put pictures on the site is to add them to Photobucket, then copy the direct link. On the LFAD post box, click the photo icon on the bar with the font options and such, and paste the link. Hit 'OK,' then you're done

Comment

October 2008, the caption on this photo is "Belvy and I attempted this picture about 5 times before we were both happy with the outcome."

April 2010, the weekend before he left for China.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

I love this thread! Unfortunately I don't have The Boy's permission to put his photo up, but my then and now photos are pretty funny so I'll put them up instead. Hope you guys don't mind!

June 2006, after my grad ceremony:

May 2010, with one of the members of my favourite band!

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                    -- Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by LostInLove View Post
                      I love this thread! Unfortunately I don't have The Boy's permission to put his photo up, but my then and now photos are pretty funny so I'll put them up instead. Hope you guys don't mind!
                      exact same thing here hehehe i'm searching for pictures where he's there, but you can't see him
                      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

tada!

so here is one of the very first pics taken of the both of us, it was october 2005, we had been dating for 4 months and a half yes i know, we were just too busy to take pictures before

and this is the latest pic of the both of us, out for dinner at a lovely restaurant, my last night in LA november 28 2010...

Last edited by ioanna; January 9, 2011, 03:27 PM. Reason: pics weren't showing
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

thank you ALL for sharing!!! Great great pictures!
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Everyone looks so good, I'm really loving the pictures!

I'd post some but my SO and I haven't been together in person yet. xD
                            sigpic

Comment

This was the very first picture of us. March 27th 2010

Two most recent pictures. I just got here last week. This was us at the airport in our Worth It tshirts, Jan 3rd 2011 and then the next day our "mini Christmas" Jan 4th 2011 with our "kitten" Jasper

Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I assume you mean pictures of us TOGETHER - in which case these are the ones

The first one - on 18th of May 2010:

The (..for now mind you) last one - on 10th of September 2010:

Comment

Working...
                                X