Pictures: Then and Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first photo together... March 27, 2010
    Junior year of high school... We look so young!

This is just my favorite photo. Prom senior year of high school so May 2011. Most likely the best night ever :] And my favorite photo!

Our most recent visit... October 9th, 2011
    Freshman year of college... It's weird how different we look. It's not the best photo but it's alright.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I'm sort of paranoid with pics on the internet, but what the hell
      Here we go
      I guess this was in December 09, when we weren't really a couple yet (still the day after that party I spent in his bed, unable to get up or eat anything until the evening, because of the worst hangover ever)

and this is from his last visit in September, because I don't have the pics of my last visit yet.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Dziubka - I totally pictured you with very dark brown hair, ha! Funny how you picture people in your head and they turn out completely different Nice pics!
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you
          Maybe it's the hat and scarf in my avatar-pic. Both my boyfriend and I are natural blondes. I'm going to bath our future kids in sunscreen before letting them out of the house

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
            Dziubka - I totally pictured you with very dark brown hair, ha! Funny how you picture people in your head and they turn out completely different Nice pics!

i also did that!

Dziubka, you look like a porcelain doll, and its not the image i had on my mind of you, maybe because you are a young woman who stands your grounds and has really strong opinions about the world and the people in it
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

See my profile - I can't post pictures here for some reason!
              .We've Closed the Distance.
              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
              X