• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted.
    Good luck.

Comment

Thank you so much guys
      I will keep bumping the thread then, lol. Really need you all's help still Thank you, so grateful that you are helping me out!

Comment

Voted again do you know which photo is in second place? are they still keeping up?
        Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Thank you so much for your support Yeah, if you click on 'rating', you can see which one is in second place
          Pretty sure I'm not going to win anymore. Number 2 is just way too tough for me

Comment

Looks like you've got a pretty good lead right now?? Thanks for the reminder to vote!

Comment

Thing is, I think everyone thinks I'm the sure winner.. but I'm really not. There's a month left and number 2 has been getting many more votes than me every day, so it's probably going to be less than a week if she keeps it up, then she'll be first, and I won't be able to catch up to her..

Thank you for your support, I really really hope I can keep this up! Just need more people to vote for me once a day

Comment

Just keep bumping the thread and I'll be sure to vote!

Comment

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it

Comment

Ok guys, bumping the thread here, need your help still because it's not looking good for me at all How the others get 300 or 400 votes in a day is beyond me. Any ideas are welcome!!

Comment

Voted and will be voting the next days for sure!!!
                      Going to do it at home again since im at work ;-)

Comment

Thank you Kiwilove You're all so nice

Comment

Just bumping the thread

Comment

Alright guys and girls! I'm now in 2nd place! I need your help! Please please please vote for me, I would be so grateful!!

Comment

...just voted again I bet that first place person is cheating by switching IP addresses haha

Comment

You know, I bet she is!! I was thinking the exact same thing..

Comment

Working...
                                X