:'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:'(

I don't really know how to say this. I'm not depressed, I'm just, tired, and upset. I haven't heard his voice in almost two months. I don't remember the last time he told me he loved me. I haven't talked to him since Tuesday. We haven't even been together for four months. I fell for him quickly, but honestly, I think he fell quicker. Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with him anymore. He can't keep up a conversation, he doesn't ask what I'm thinking about anymore, he, he just changed, way too much. I really want to break down and cry but I don't want him to have that kind of power over me. "I lost the live I loved the most."- Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. I fell out of love almost as fast as I fell into it but I don't want this to be the end of us. :'(

Originally posted by enpointe View Post
    I fell out of love almost as fast as I fell into it but I don't want this to be the end of us. :'(
    This does not make any sense at all. If you are no longer in love with him, then you need to end things before you lead him and yourself on to thinking that a loveless relationship is a good one. Maybe you need to voice your feelings when you talk to him next, if you are both feeling the same way then maybe its time to call it quits and remain friends.

Comment

I agree with snow_girl, that would be the best thing, are you sure you totally fell out of love? Or is it more just exhaustion from how the relationship has been going?

Comment

I'm really sorry for how you are feeling right now. I hope that you can find the strength to truly examine your relationship and decide how to move forward.

Comment

Even if you fall out of love with someone, it can be really hard to end it. Sometimes that person has been your best friend too (donno if this is the case for you), and not having them in your life anymore can be hard for a while. I'm really sorry about your situation, all I can tell you is to give it time and always go with your gut feeling. If you can't handle to be LD, then you owe it to yourself and to him to end it, like you did. It's still a little unclear to me though, if you still love this guy or if you just have a hard time with LD?

Comment

Working...
          X