My Girlfriend is on her way back to Malaysia, very sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girlfriend is on her way back to Malaysia, very sad day

This morning I accompanied my girlfriend on the train to the airport and had to say our goodbyes, after our first meet up. Seeing her walk through security and leaving my sight after being with her since Dec. 22nd in Europe, was the worst feeling I could imagine.

I miss her so much, and had a very hard time walking and taking the tube back to the Hotel room, she had been at my side the whole time, and now I wont be able to have her by my side again until the end of year.

It was hard enough having to wait 200+ days to meet her and now its going to be even harder now to wait 330+ days after meeting her.

I can barly function, been sitting in the hotel room, not wanting to go any where, without her. Seeing her pack her luggage, yesterday was almost to hard to take, but I finally lost it when she went through security today and I could no longer see her.

I love Her and Miss her

I know now, how hard it is for the people that have met thier LDR, and had to say thier goodbyes until they can meet again at some future date.

big hugs to you!

goodbyes are never easy... i wish there was someway to have all the fun of visits and then jump back into "regular" life without feeling so powerles...

hang in there... soon enough you two will get back on the train, and things will be less difficult
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I'm fine baby... Your turn go to plane, see you at video cam =)
      I started to plan for our Asian trip!
      12.15.2009 - Meet through online games, he is my Hero
      02.14.2010 - Dating
      04.28.2010 - His first proposed
      12.22.2010 - First meet@London (My first white Christmas)
      [Long.distance: Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger, eCard, eGifts]
      12.29.2011 - He visit my parents@Kuala Lumpur
      01.05.2012 - His second proposed heart.gif
      02.20.2013 - B2 Rejected
      06.19.2013 - K1 visa application documents mailed to John
      12.20,2013 - Packet 3 received
      05.20.2014 - Checklist and DS-230 sent
      06.25.2014 - Packet 4 (Appointment letter) received
      07.02.2014 - Medical Exam
      07.11.2014 - Medical Exam result received
      07.15.2014 - Final Interview
      07.18.2014 - K1 visa secured.