Currently have the flu.. ='(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently have the flu.. ='(

So I have the flu, and I really just want to curl up in his arms and cry.. I'm in so much pain, and I just want him. We spent 3 hours yesterday together and I felt so much better. It's times like now I wish distance would go jump off a cliff..

Anyone else feel the same when they're sick..?
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

I'm a little under the weather now and I hate it when he is away, it's so much better having him by my side when I don't feel well. Hope you feel better!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I get sick A LOT due to some preexisting conditions I have. I am frequently sick when I get to see my SO. He's so great about it and so helpful, but I don't like feeling like I'm a burden to him. I usually prefer to be alone when I'm sick, because I feel so gross all the time. But sometimes I do miss having him there to run his fingers through my hair and hold me when I have the chills.

My SO is really sick right now. It kills me that I can't do anything to help him.

Comment

Hugs to help you feel better

I know exactly that feeling too. I haven't been feeling so good myself neither, and would love more than anything for my feller to be here to make me feel better. He hates feeling like he can't do anything to help too when we're apart, and i know i feel the same when he gets sick.
        I hope you start feeling better soon. The flu can be really horrible sometimes.

Comment

Hope you feel better!!!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
          X