UGHH :'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGHH :'(

she leaves for quebec in 23 hours, wont talk to her till monday feeel so down

Sorry! She'll be back soon!

Comment

I know it sucks when they're gone over the weekend, as that's usually when you have time to talk, too. Have you made plans, too? If not, come up with something you enjoy and have a great weekend yourself! As Mio said, it passes fast (actually, for most people, weekends pass way *too* fast! )

Comment

1Find something you haven't done in a while that you enjoy doing, and make a weekend out of it for yourself

Comment

My boyfreind travels over weekends so if I dont have work I like to pick a random recipe and cook for my family. It keeps me and my mind busy and I get to do something nice for my family And, if they like it, that makes me happy, too
          Stay strong!!!

Comment

Also, maybe you could try making her a surprise to present her with when she gets back Just keep yourself busy!

Comment

yep, it sucks...keeping busy like blustars says is the best thing to do! Tell us how you spent the last day? I bet it was perfect
              Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Weekends always fly by! Just keep yourself busy and you can still text her. Making a little surprise for her would be a nice idea like Bluestars said

Comment

ya i have kept busy today had my sad moments no txting or calling or anything, tomorrow is the only day i dont have something planned prolly make all the cookies that i can lolll

Comment

Working...
                  X