Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to ask?

Hey all,
    I've been back for a month for xmas break here in Washington. I wasn't planning to go on any dates, but I ended up going on a double date a few nights ago and then spending the whole day at the girls house. We've been talking for quite a while, both reallly like eachother, spent time just cuddling up,kissing, and watching movies and what not. I'm taking her out on a fun date next Friday and I go back on the following Monday. I guess I'm trying to figure out if I ask her out now or do I wait until I get back in early May from school? Like I said before, we both really like eachother and I think we both assume it's kind of an exclusive thing...any input appreciated. thanks!

Well, there's no time like the present. I'm assuming you'll be away from home due to college, thus wondering if to try making this an LDR? Personally I say ask her. May's not long off, but it's a long time to wait to ask someone out because by then she could be seeing someone else or not be interested.

Comment

Yeah, ask her now, or you may miss your chance! And if she says no, she isn't ready for a LDR, you can always pick things up again when you return in May.

Comment

Working...
      X