Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, its my first Valentines day in a LDR so I'm not quite sure how to go about it...will probably send a gift and a card of some sort :/

Comment

I make packages for the holidays Valentines day will be the same (well not the same stuff inside the box!) This year, I'm going to work on a mini scrapbook for him, send a small love monkey (hehe) and a ring for him. I had him measure all his fingers and I got all mine measured so he wouldn't think anything of it

However, I will send the package at the end of feburary, so he can get it on his birthday as well as a valentines present ^_^

Comment

I hate the idea of V-day. Honestly I don't find it romantic when someone feels like they have to do special things because of the day. I'd perfer to do something special any other day of the year. Its means we did it because we wanted to, not because some holiday says we should. I generally ignore it and just buy candy on sale after for my kids. (they're still to young to understand the concept of Valentines day)
        If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

Comment

Thank you all for your responses!
          V-day has always been something to me, and it's even more so now because this will be the first v-day where I have boyfriend. Sucks that V-day falls on a Monday so I'll have to go through a school day of seeing couples sucking face and other things (If anyone takes offence to the term "sucking face" I'm sorry! I only say it because that’s what the kids at my high school do. And because my boyfriend and I have only kissed once.)
          His ship leaves port tomorrow and won’t be back till the 22nd of February.
          I'd love to hang out with my female friend, but sadly they all are in a relationship and they're boyfriends are either in town or only a hour drive away :\
          He said he was going to try to send me an e-mail and possibly attach a video, which I'll be looking forward to

Comment

I've spent the last two Valentine's Day's with my SO but not this year unfortunately ):
            I do quite like Valentine's Day though, I plan to write him such a lovey dovey letter and buy him something
            he'll love.
            [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X