Its Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Over

I ended things with my boyfriend today, the sad thing is we were so close to seeign each other.. but I dont think his heart was in it anymore... it has been awhile that I have been feeling neglected and causing me to have to become clingy the relationship was one sided.. and its a month until he came and he didnt even have his passport.. he kept making excuses and excuses and being with other people.. And when I did suggest breaking up through a text, he didnt even try to resist or ask why he just said "Wateva I'm so mad I dont care" and that was it I told him I dont want to talk about this through a text message but he didnt want to talk and he made that quite clear..I asked him if he still loved me no reply.. so I guess I have no real reason to be on this site anymore, i;m so hurt its disgusting I feel so numb..

Oh I am so sorry hun! I understand if you want to leave the site, but know you don't have to! we are here if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here if you need anyone to talk to
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. In the long run its better you figured out now instead of having a horrible time if he came to see you. Usually your intuition is right, it something was off putting it off longer is not in your favor.

Comment

I'm so sorry. We're always here for you if you need us.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it. Go easy on yourself for awhile.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that, Hun. I'll lend a friendly ear if you need one
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I'm so sorry, you will find a guy who deserves you!

Comment

I'm sorry it ended and I'm sorry it ended so badly, but you're still very much welcome on this site as everyone is. We're all here for you no matter what.

Comment

The thing is I feel like he still loves me, in my heart I feel like it's not over..I mean it must have come as a shock to him for one thing and secondly, he must have been trying to act like a big shot in front of his friend and not show his emotions, I am hoping in a couple days maybe he'll call or ask me to call so we can properly end this.. I mean i think he deserves it and so do I.. but as for right now Im falling apart. I think i'll try to stay on the site.. check in every now and then but I mean.. I feel so sick to my stomach.. I thought I meant more to him.. and I know he still loves me.. but he just wasnt in it all the way..

Comment

It's normal to feel like it's not really over right after you break up - feelings don't just disappear because you break up, honey. And he may or may not love you still, but the fact is it takes more than love to make a relationship work. You can love someone very much and have no chance at a relationship. It's when the other factors are involved - respect, trust, communication, independence, equality/balance - all of those are vital to to have a healthy, happy relationship. And it can't be one person giving them, either.

I'm sorry you've broken up, and please, take the time to take care of yourself, and give yourself the love, respect, and fulfillment you deserve.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Im falling apart.

Comment

I'm so sorry. It's heart breaking.

Comment

I'm so sorry, hun.
                          *hugs*
                          It will get better, I promise. We're all here for you

Comment

I'm so sorry. As the others have said, we're all here for you.
                            *hugs*

Comment

He may come back, he may not. Either way, the pain will go away and you will move on to become a successful, happy, healthy woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X