Im going to Prom with my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to Prom with my SO

I asked my parents if I could go to prom with my SO and they said yes! My mom and I are going to drive up to Kentucky the Thursday before and drive home the Monday after. Im am so excited! It is one weekend in May and I cant wait! I wanna lose weight buy then. Can anyone give me any fast weight lost tips?
    This is the dress I like.

https://www.dressitnow.com/prom-dres...s-4ab0301.html

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
    Started Dating: 10.17.08
    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Prom is so much fun! I loved my junior prom in HS but my senior one sucked lol. I love the dress, but watch out for food stains. I could never wear white because I always drop something on my clothes haha

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Originally posted by My Hearts in Kentucky View Post
      I asked my parents if I could go to prom with my SO and they said yes! My mom and I are going to drive up to Kentucky the Thursday before and drive home the Monday after. Im am so excited! It is one weekend in May and I cant wait! I wanna lose weight buy then. Can anyone give me any fast weight lost tips?
      This is the dress I like.

https://www.dressitnow.com/prom-dres...s-4ab0301.html
      The website allows you to choose any color youd like.

Comment

Congrats! Just thought I'd say that you first met on the day of my 15th birthday, haha! My prom isn't until November this year, which is the next time I'll be seeing my boyfriend again...your dress looks stunning!

Comment

yay! And the dress is beautiful. And love the option of different colors. i loved my dress at prom. It was a royal blue. But i would have loved the option in another color. !
          I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Yay! so happy for you! It's great your SO gets to be there.

As for the weightloss, losing too much weight fast isn't really safe, but that aside, take slightly smaller portions than you think you'd eat (I always find my eyes are too big for my belly anyway) and wait 20 minutes before you have seconds or desert. Always obey the 20 minute rule
            Walk everywhere, take the stairs instead of the lift, that kind of thing. I find if you stress about it, you wont lose anything.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

The website allows you to choose any color youd like.
              Oh I didn't catch that only did a quick peek. What color are you thinking about getting? Oh and I don't know if this is a fast weight loss tip or not but if you drink only water and nothing else, you can drop pounds pretty quick. My mom did it once and she said it worked wonders!

Comment

Yay! That's awesome! This year I'm going to my SO's prom too, which is at my old school so I will see all of my friends again
                I was thinking about searching some vintage stores for a unique dress, but if I can't find one I like I can always use my dress from last year, since only my SO has seen me wear it before

Comment

That's great news! and the dress is so pretty!

As for weightloss- crash dieting is a BAD idea, and can do lots of damage, I would suggest cut down on meat, more veggies, or smaller portions. Walk whenever possible, stairs instead of elevators. Cut out pop and sugary drinks. Small things can make a huge difference- drastic changes to diet can lead to a lot of cravings!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                  <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                  The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                  <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                  <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                  Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                  Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hxcbreakdance View Post
                    Oh I didn't catch that only did a quick peek. What color are you thinking about getting? Oh and I don't know if this is a fast weight loss tip or not but if you drink only water and nothing else, you can drop pounds pretty quick. My mom did it once and she said it worked wonders!
                    Thats what im gonna try to do. Only drink water. I was thinking of a royal blue becuase it will make my blue eyes pop!

Comment

I always exercise instead of dieting because then i can eat whatever i want without feeling guilty :-)

Comment

I was thinking of a royal blue becuase it will make my blue eyes pop!
                        That will look so pretty, you'll def have to post pictures when the time comes

Comment

That's great
                          Have lots of fun.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will deff post pics

Comment

Prom was like the best night of my life.haha. Seriously I hope you have fun. The dress is simple but really pretty.
                              I fell in love with a $400 dress and had mine made by a lady from ebay and seriously it was like my dream.

As for losing weight don't just drink water you have to eat as well just try to add some exercise to your routine and eat more fruits and veggies.

Comment

Working...
                              X