Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLIGHTS BOOKED!!! - Sydney, here I come! [insert happy dance of choice]

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be leeeeeeeeaviiiing on a jeeetplaaaane (heading to Sydney) on March 11 - so 55 days to go!!
    I'd been anxious to get the flights booked ever since I received my Australian e-visitor visa........ and tonight, I pressed the "PURCHASE"-button.

We still haven't found a suitable price for a plane from Sydney to Christchurch, NZ, but my Denmark-Sydney flight and our Christchurch-Bangkok have been paid for!^^
    Tonight, my time, when ze BF wakes up, I'll show him the offer for a plane home from Bangkok - and hopefully that'll also be booked by the end of the night
    Leaving only a minor flight to figure out! YAY.

In total it's gonna be approx USD1.160 for him, going from Australia to New Zealand, Thailand and home... and USD1.680 for me.. same, but with an added Copenhagen-Sydney flight...
    And by not going through an agency, but ordering the tickets independently, my BF and I saved USD330 and USD450, respectively...... niiiiiice.

So, all in all, a pretty darn good deal, if you ask me!
    I can't wait!! I get to see my guy, go back to NZ and travel Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand... - all in one go!^^

I HAD to share....

congrats!! thats an awesome news..:-D travelling with SO is the best..<3 i been to Thailand..Things are cheap....its a shopping heaven..:-D

Comment

Wow awesome news. Congrats girl. So pleased for you. Its awesome to look at the tickets and realise they are real :-)

Comment

Congratulations, I know how you feel, I've just book my tickets for Colombia (same price as you )
        You are really lucky to have the opportunity to visit all those countries, I envy you as I love travelling

Enjoyyyyyy !

Comment

Wow that sounds amazing! so happy for you, you must be so excited!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

This sounds soooo great !!!

Comment

Wow Congrats!! You're going to have a blast! I hear SE Asia is tooo awesome

Comment

Have a great time!

Comment

YAY!!!!

That is awesomeeeee news

*wishes the 55 (54 now I guess ) days will fly by*

Comment

Yay! That sounds so exciting!!!

Comment

Congratulations, have a wonderful, awesome time together, yeah?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Wooo!
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Thanks guys!! you're pretty awesome, you know that?

Me and ze BF have had a smooth "LD ride" so far, so I haven't really started that many threads in here, but THIS time I thought it was worth announcing.....^^
                          I look back at September 2010 and think "jeez, has it really been 4 months already?"

But - anyway - yes, I am D*MN excited and I promise to have a great trip!

@ Yorkshire Girl: I know. it's kinda surreal..- to actually have that confirmation email in my inbox - an email with a freaking DATE on it....... "March 11".. mmmmn, it has a nice ring to it

@ Cucaratcha: I know what you mean.. I have a serious case of itchy feet
                          And Colombia... oh my. that sounds awesome! South America is definitely at the top of my list of continents to visit.. it would be interesting to test my high school Spanish^^
                          it was simply a bit too expensive this time around..

@ elina: I juist calculated.. it's been 126 days already, so those puny 54 days ain't gonna spoil my mood

Comment

Working...
                          X