The Space Between- Special Somethings between Visits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Space Between- Special Somethings between Visits

Hey All! I'm new to this and I need some advice. My SO and I have been together for more than a year now, and we see each other about every three weeks or so. We talk every night and our visits are always awesome and at least 3-4 days a piece. I try to send cards, special packages every once in awhile, but unless it's a holiday, my mailbox and doorstoop are empty. I've tried talking to him about how it would be nice to feel the "connect" between the visits, but so far, no such luck. What's a girl to do? I don't want to send stuff to him or do nice things between visits just to get him to reciprocate, but I would love if he'd send something my way "just because."

I don't think there is much more you can do but talk to him about it. Also, if he happens to send you something, be sure to make him know how much you loved it so he repeats it, hopefully. I send my boyfriend a lot more stuff than he sends me, but I have a lot more time on my hands to do things than he does. I don't mind because I enjoy sending him things, but I relate to how good it feels to get something to fill up the spaces in between.

Comment

Working...
    X