Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THANK YOU (This group and forum has been a big help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU (This group and forum has been a big help)

Hey just wanted to say thank you esp. to the creators of this forum! It has been such a big help. Sometimes I get into this lull or something where I don't think I can continue anymore . But when I use this forum and read the stories esp. about how to revive the love with gifts everything it truly inspires me to keep going! I'm glad to have found a support group like this! You guys are mucho super awesome and I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart

I agree!!!

Thank you!!!! This is an awesome site. I love it...
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

This site and forum has truly been a blessing to me. I'm not sure how I'd have gone through the months of little contact with my guy without the people here.

Comment

defiantly agree! its one of the things that keep me sane throughout this process if i didnt have this place im not sure what i would do! I love that people are really supportive and are in the same situation as me so i dont feel as alone! thanks Michelle and Frank for making this site!

Comment

YES!

I agree.
          This forum is the first and the last thing I check every time I use the computer.
          It's been a great support for me to meet people who are in the same situation as me.

Hugs for everybody XD

Comment

I agree too! This site has helped me so much!
            LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
            -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Agree a million times over...This forum and website is a lifesaver. I love seeing everyone's stories and ways they cope with the distance. Plus, it makes it easier knowing we're not alone in all of this

Comment

Agreed - this is a wonderful group of supportive folks here, and I've come to regard everyone highly.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Totally agree.
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X