Like shes not even there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like shes not even there

Sometimes i feel like im not even in a relationship. We have been so distant lately. It was her, but now its me, i just want her back but i have no way of getting in contact with her, she never picks up her phone, and shes not logged on to the computer. so its a loss for me. I just dont know what to do, does other people sometimes feel like they are "single" even though they are not. Oh yeah my SO and i have never met. so that may have something to do with it

If she doesnt reply to text messages, emails or doesnt even answer her phone then I would write her a letter. You can explain her that you feel kind of lost when shes doing this and you get a little worried when shes acting like this.
    I mean she have to empty the mailbox regurlarly and it will show her that you are willing to stay in contact and hopefully it will open her eyes that there is someone who means it serious with her!!

Comment

Those are warning signs that something's wrong. Maybe she's not as committed as you are, but as a last-ditch effort, I'd writer her an email, then a letter, and explain how you're concerned. If she doesn't respond, then I think you have your answer. :/

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Write a letter.

No response and then I agree you have your answer. I am sorry This is one part of LDR's that truly suck.......
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

She's not even trying...hmm maybe she's met someone else already...because usually with LDR's there has to be a constant contact like via facebook,e-mails, calls, and texts everyday. From her actions, it seems like she's given up!

Comment

Definitely sit down and talk to her next time you speak to her. You need to tell her all this and find out how she feels.

Comment

Originally posted by xopookie View Post
              She's not even trying...hmm maybe she's met someone else already...because usually with LDR's there has to be a constant contact like via facebook,e-mails, calls, and texts everyday. From her actions, it seems like she's given up!
              I disagree. Not everyone gets daily contact with their SO and it doesn't always mean something's wrong.

It sounds like there may be something going on in her life that's causing the distant behavior. Some people shut down under pressure or sadness. I agree with the writing a letter idea if you have her address and just telling her you're worried about her, how you're feeling, etc. She may not reply or maybe she might, who knows. But you never know until you try.

Comment

Working...
              X