Boyfriend Pillow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyfriend Pillow

I don't know if anyone has ever seen these before...

https://www.amazon.com/LCM-Home-Fash.../dp/B002RWJ9S8

But I kind of want one! I know a lot of us especially feel the distance at night when you have to climb in bed alone... and while a pillow could never replace a living, breathing human, it might be a little easier to sleep with one.

What do you think? Would you buy one of these?

Ooh, that's kinda neat. If I knew my LDR was going to last much longer, I'd be tempted to get one myself.
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Trethsparr View Post
      Ooh, that's kinda neat. If I knew my LDR was going to last much longer, I'd be tempted to get one myself.
      yeah, yeah, rub it in whydontcha

I just can't decide if they're totally ridiculous or totally awesome!

Comment

I think it's funny just because I jokingly tell my boyfriend that I wish I could make a life size pillow of his body so I could sleep better at night. I always sleep better when I am with him than alone. I don't think I'd buy it, but I'm cheap. Cute idea, though.

Comment

I have to say that would freak me out!!!! I would scream every time I saw it! haha I call those long body pillows my boyfriend pillow

Comment

haha that's cute but too pricey for me, I'll stick to sleeping with his shirt!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I want one!!

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
              Started Dating: 10.17.08
              Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
              First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

I want one, but I'd have to make my bf make it smell like him first! XD

Comment

Woah, that's a pretty interesting

Comment

That's hilarious! I actually kind of already sleep with regular pillow that's sideways. I think the hand would freak me out a little.

Comment

I think It's cute! But i'd rather make one myself out of an old hoody of his or something. then it would have the smell and the personal touch while still having an arm around you!
                      If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

Comment

I sleep with a body pillow. Have for years. Like since before Jake and I got together.haha
                        So this would essentially mean nothing I already have too many pillows on my bed. It's a cute idea though. The girl one is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by samglam209 View Post
                          The girl one is hilarious.
                          OMG I just saw the girl one, had to show it to my SO lol so funny

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I love the concept, but I'd be distracted by the fact that my SO is shaped nothing like that. He's a much bigger man than that. (:

Comment

haha this thing creeps me out!

Comment

Working...
                              X