Help Please :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please :-)

So my SO and I were talking about our next visit...and his twin brother who is also his bff wants him to meet his long distance gf who will be visiting during his Spring Break...meaning he can't come see me...I'm trying not to be upset about that though. I can't make it that week to see him like we wanted so I want to schedule a group skype chat with the four of us...Problem I have no idea what we would do...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :-) I was thinking of something like the Newlywed game but idk what I would ask.

If you're not comfortable with her, don't force yourself to be around her. Yeah it's unfortunate that your SO can't come see you then, but there's still summer break and other times to schedule visits, even though it means waiting longer. Besides, the whole 'double date' thing can get old fast and doing that the entire trip would be grating, y'know? I think it's better to just wait until your guy's free to see you or vice versa when his brother's girl isn't there.

Comment

Yeah that's what I was thinking but she really wants to be friends and all that...I wanna at least try. I'm pretty sure he will just come to see me but I still wanna do something with the two of them. Idk what though.

Comment

Working...
      X