Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distance is a bitch.. Here's an idea to help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance is a bitch.. Here's an idea to help.

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on. But I've come up with a great idea for anyone to do. I chose to do it to show my SO a little bit of what goes on with me day to day and things that go on in my head, and you may have already heard of it.

It's called project 365. You take a picture of you or something that interests you everyday for a year. I have posted the link for my picture for tomorrow to give you an idea of what you can do.

If interested in seeing more please comment and tell me. I will gladly post my new pictures on here everyday and post a new thread with the link so you can view. It's a great idea to express your emotions and thoughts differently. I also chose to do it because I'm pursuing a career in photography.

You can post them on here or just send them to your SO. Hope you guys like the idea.

My picture:
    https://members.lovingfromadistance....achmentid=7442

I've seen a few people do this that I know - for different reasons of course. I think it's lovely! Are you going to do a collage at the end?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
      I've seen a few people do this that I know - for different reasons of course. I think it's lovely! Are you going to do a collage at the end?
      I was thinking about it. Some of my pictures can be very artistic and may offend some people. Like my first picture is about body image, me standing the mirror with my shirt lifted to see my stomach, it's shot so you only see my stomach through the mirror and my legs. I might just go ahead and post that one and start a new album on here.

Comment

Photo 1: Body Image

Comment

Interesting shot! I like that there are two images reflected in the mirror.

Comment

Working...
          X