need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advice

Hi, I am new here and I am having problems coping with be so far away from my girlfriend/best friend. I live in Texas right because I lost my job and had to move home to get on my feet and she is in Florida right now in college. The problem is that she just turned 21 and had gone out drinking every weekend and I do trust her but I don't trust her friends. Today she said she is going out Saturday with her friends again and going to get a hotel room with one of her girlfriends. I told her how I felt and she got upset and I am out of ideas. I am asking for advice to help me cope with it please..

Ehhhh. I am in Louisiana, he is Oklahoma. I am in college too. I do not ever go anywhere but he still doesnt trust me and we still have problems. I thing the distance is hard and I still havent quite figured out how to work things out. I really believe that the best thing is when people have a plan when they are going to close the distance. You should have a plan, may be try to find a job in Florida (put a lot of work into it) or may be even try to get in school there too, get a scholarship or something, so you two have a plan to be together...Otherwise it is very hard I am sorry you are going through this. I too am not comfortable whenever my boyfriend is out, but I know it is not healthy if he stays at home all the time.

Comment

thank you for that

Comment

Working...
      X