Ratios and Numerical Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratios and Numerical Order

I promise, this isn't a math thing. That is the last thing I want to do on a Sunday evening.

But a quick question for compare and contrast: Which is first? Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Friend?
    I think everyone is different. I think the amount of each varies, even between one couple.

Ex: My SO and I both view our relationship this way:
    Friend first (60%-65%) THEN a "Significant Other" (35%-40%)

What's yours?

Extend it even further by saying why!

We're definitely best friends, but we love each other just as much. It's really 50% for us. We each value our friendship just as much as we value our relationship.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

Unfortunately for me I really don't have friends in the town I'm living in ^^;; so...between friends and my boyfriend it's 0% and 100%. But if you see it from his perspective he does have some friends up there and one really good one so for him right now it's probably more of 60-40 thing with me getting the 40 ^^;

Comment

Hmmm I'd say 60 40 as well for my SO and I but I'm not sure because he is becoming one of my best friends but he is my main squeeze and I make sure he knows it.

Comment

Working...
        X