GOOD NEWS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD NEWS!

So I just got my schedule for this week for work and, my gosh, it is PACKED with hours. @.@ Like, I'm working at least 4 hours a day (which is fine) So I'm basically working 30 hours a week. ^^ I don't mind, though. The people are nice and I think things will go well. Also, I asked one of my co-workers if she thought I'd be able to take off a week this summer and she said, "Oh, yeah, it won't be any problem. Just make sure to ask in advance." So in April or May I'm asking off for that week of June. ^^ Yay! I'm so excited that I finally get to go see Alex this summer.

That's great news!

Comment

Congrats!
      I only worked around two months this summer and they still gave me a week off, so I am sure you will be able to. This means you have to start looking into buying plane tickets soon!

Comment

oh, yeah, I already have some sites scoped out to buy from. ^^ This week's gonna be hard but there's a good reward for it. ;D

Comment

So glad your getting a decent number of hours!! Now to start filling that gold counter and buying tickets! WoooHooo!!

Comment

Awesome Marain!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Awesome! I hope everything works out well.

Comment

Yay! Canada...here you go!

Comment

That really is awesome, I'm so happy for you!

Comment

Working...
                  X