Juliet lost her Romeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juliet lost her Romeo

I finally got in touch with my SO and for reasons that I can't divulge, he and I can't be together anymore. I owe you guys the most explinations for why this has happened, and I would tell you if I could. But it's between me and him. We didn't quarrel, and our love is still as strong as ever, but we can never speak or see each other again.
    I wish the pain in my heart would go away so I could continue with life, but right now, I don't even feel like getting out of bed. The tears keep coming, whether I start crying or not. Every once in a while, I'll feel one fall.
    The only consolation, after losing my best friend and lover, is that he still loves me, and even though we'd do anything to be together, it's just not possible. I know I'll carry his love with me my entire life, and be looking for him at every corner. At this point, ignoring the fact how childish it sounds and how often it's said, I don't know if I'll ever love again.
    Juliet lost her Romeo.....but this Juliet thinks suicide is too dramatic
    I've really had a blast here and I'll miss you guys.
    Me: I love you more than writing.
    Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
    I've learned to live half a life

I'm sorry to hear that, Lizzie. Please take care of yourself, and best of luck on your journeys, wherever they take you.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I am so sorry, I wish you the best.

Comment

Well you don't have to go!! Stick around

And this pain will pass. It is always very very hard. But know that you have your whole life to live and that it will be fulfilling. We are here if you need us.

Comment

Thanks guys That makes me feel better. *hugs everyone*

Comment

Take care of yourself hun <3

Comment

((((hugs)))) I am sorry things have led to this. If you ever need a friend to listen...I am here. You are such a sweetheart..I wish the best...
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

*hugs* i'm sorry about what's going on, but please feel free to stay if you want *feels like the only single member here XD*

Also the pain will go away I promise :3

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Take care sweetie. I'm sorry to hear this.
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened *hugs to you*

Comment

I hope you find happiness soon and like it was said, you don't have to leave if you don't want to
                      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Thanks for all the support It really means a lot. I'm really better now.

Comment

Working...
                        X